- Have you always wondered what it’s like to have a ‘lifestyle’ job that supports your commitment to health and wellbeing?
- Do you have a strong sense of community and love to be able to educate families of all ages about living a healthy lifestyle?
If you consider yourself to be a ‘customer service extraordinaire’ who has sound administrative experience then this could be the career in health you have been seeking.
Mindarie Chiropractic is looking for a bright, energetic and service-focused individual to join their team as a chiropractic assistant, while our office manager takes maternity leave.
The ideal candidate will have a preference for a structured and procedure-driven environment, but also capable of seeing alternate methods that can improve internal processes, and the confidence to work as a team to implement and integrate them successfully.
As the Mindarie Chiropractic team strives to offer the best in chiropractic care and health advice to their patients, an understanding of patient confidentiality and attention to detail is paramount to the upkeep of accurate records and history, and some taking of patient notes during appointments will be required.
This is a growing practice with a view to increasing the number of practitioners, so a level headed and conscientious work ethic is essential. Mindarie Chiropractic has established an excellent referral base of allied natural health modalities and it will be expected that the successful candidate shows competency in relationship building in order to nurture these connections.
Essential qualities required:
- A bright and bubbly persona
- Proven ability to demonstrate supreme organisational skills and be accountable for completion of daily tasks
- Being ‘coachable’ and able to receive feedback for the purpose of improving and developing oneself for the vision of the team and business
- Confidence in using practice software and precision in maintaining patient records / confidentiality
- Punctuality and excellent personal health
- Experience in small business management with superb organisation skills
- A commitment to ‘walking your talk’ in the realms of health and fitness and a keen interest in natural modes of health.
You will be provided with fully paid training in existing systems and procedures, plus substantial family health benefits and opportunities for growth and regular education in the wellness field. You will be rewarded for your progression through the role and given regular performance reviews. Incentives or bonuses as negotiated will also be considered.
The position will be 8-12 hours per week, with some flexibility to negotiate shifts with team members. Shifts will be a combination of some early starts and some later finishes, including Saturday mornings as required. Salary will increase according to skills and performance, and will be regularly reviewed.
Sounds like the position you’ve been waiting for?
To Apply, please attach your resume which MUST include a short video as below.
- Send you resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
- Shoot a short 2 minute video telling me the following
a) Tell me about your current situation
b) Your favourite item, what it means to you and why?
c) How will you be able to contribute to the clinic
Email this video to us with the heading “I am a superstar” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and have fun!!!
If you have any queries or require further information about this position please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
*Please note that successful applicants will be contacted by phone or email.